Call us now toll-free 1 877 519 3729 for instant tech support.
Problems with your CD/DVD burning software or file compression utilities? Don’t worry, the technicians at Anteris are here to help you. Just get in touch through phone, online chat, or email. They will quickly assist you in compressing files, troubleshooting errors, and do lots more.
Compression & Zip
Whether you require support for WinRAR, WinZip, or 7-Zip, our tech experts have got you covered.
Struggling with Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, Roxio Easy CD Creator, or ImgBurn? Just leave it to Anteris technicians for expert help.
Adobe Flash Player
Failed to install Adobe Flash Player or update it to the latest version? Anteris technicians are here to help you.
Enjoy comprehensive technical help for Adobe Acrobat Reader from the convenience of your home or office.
Instant Tech Support
Technology may often let you down. Our tech experts never will.
Well, simply put we take the worry out of your digital world. We can help you sort out your wireless network problems, hook up your digital camera, or even get to grips with your iPod. No job is too big or small for us.
- Flexibility to choose from a variety of subscription plans.
- Zero waiting time for instant access to technicians.
- Both remote and on-site support.
- Expert tech support round-the-year.
- One of the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry.
If you have a tech question or a problem at any time, just one click on the live chat tool will instantly connect you to one of our tech experts. Alternately, you can even speak to a tech expert on our toll-free number.
Call Us Toll Free Now 1 877 519 3729
Anual Home Service Plan
Cost for 1 Year $179.99 Per Device
Remote Tech Help Available Anytime, Anywhere
For instant support, dial our toll-free number 1 877 519 3729. We strive to provide you the best tech support experience. With Anteris on call round the clock, you are at your productive best throughout!
- Unlimited remote tech support.
- Renew for just $169.99
- Troubleshooting software errors.
- Set up a digital home network for up to three computers and two mobile devices.
- Resolve tech issues related to your computer or installed apps.
- Fix browser issues and optimize them.
- Enhance the performance of your Internet connection.
- Resolve issues on your mail client.
- Diagnosis and repair of connected devices.
- Identify and remove viruses, spyware, and malware.
- Secure your online sessions.